Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Long Time NO post le! anyone miss me? :x

This month is my birthday... Roxanne jiejie and Benedict korkor celebrated with me.
we went to K-box at Jurong Safra to sing like siao! Starting I dun really feel like singing lo!
DAME paiseh! but too bad tio force by them! -.-
ll
while singing one of my shoe string SNAP! than i walk till like injured liao!
after singing we walk out of the Jurong safra, not even 20 STEPS! the other side of my shoe string SNAP! SUPER suai leh! no choice lo..walk back jurong point to buy! i feel paiseh lo... all the passer by keep looking at me .. like i am a freak leh! than at last i bought a OP slippers($12)...
After buying , we went around buying "FINGER" food. LOL
we eat takoyaki and the durian pancake. than i suddenly got stomachach! still need queue for the toilet lo!
***END***

No comments:

Post a Comment