Wednesday, December 9, 2009



Good Afternoon All!
This few days started to start a new study method.. Read twenty words from the thesaurus every day and my mum will give me spelling of each word.. Quite easy to remember la... Today woke up at 10am+, brush up and start reading my story books.. :)
Than i came across this story talking about when you like a person.

喜欢一个人的时候,你会变漂亮。
喜欢一个人的时候,就有了许多可能性。
喜欢一个人的时候,你工作时会更神采。
喜欢一个人,让你感觉年轻。
喜欢一个人,令你的人生充满希望。
然而,喜欢一个人,也会令你变得患得患失,害怕被他拒绝。
如果你喜欢的人已经有伴侣了,你会失望。
如果你喜欢的人不喜欢你,你的自尊心会受到伤害。
只是喜欢不喜欢不是我们来决定。
你会毫无预兆地喜欢一个人,或毫无理由地步喜欢一个人。
但你会一辈子怀念喜欢了某个人的那个瞬间。


Isn't this touching~ *sob* Lol.

Wedesday;

wake up early in the morning at 5.30am
because my alarm clock rang. x(
than cannot fall a asleep again...
went out with dad to sent both my big brothers to camp.
on the way there was dame quiet.No one speak. Dunno why.
than when reach tuas, they alighted than i move to the front sit.
suddenly when the air-con blow towards me, i felt sleepy again...
end my post here...Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment