Friday, October 30, 2009

Yo! What Do You Think After Examination!
The Spectrum! This is my first year participating in this school event!
I performed in two dance Indian dance and Japanese dance.
Both were equally fun but prefer to go Indian dance more... cause i know the people there... (dunno how to phrase)

I will post some pics of me and my fellow friends during the spectrum period!

Japanese dance! (sakura)
Our costume is pink in colour. The funny thing is that the guy also the same colour!!!







Indian dance! (Mukunda Mukunda)
I remember they say this is to celebrate lords krishna's birthday..
But the way thank you Arti for the costume, but too tight somehow ><

Kanaga? (sorry really forget her name how to spell)


Lol ! SinYu! ( Miss Kinabalu , Miss pose[jkjk] )


Guess who is this!


Krishna! ( look so serious in the first pic i took )


Before spectrum, i went to this Jui WangYe de event.

This Is Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~


This is my first brother. (act cute not cute ) :p

No comments:

Post a Comment